Finally in the top 100,000

Home | Subscribe Rss | Contact

Finally in the top 100,000

>> Jun 15, 2008



I noticed few days ago a significant increase in this blog's Alexa traffic rank . The previous traffic rank was 1,373,397 and now it is at 446,036 (the lower the number the higher the rank). Still a low rank but it definitely is better than what it was before and according to my prediction in the next month it should me anywhere around 150,000 .

One more thing I also noticed that now I see the traffic history graph for this blog which means that according to Alexa traffic ranking system , I am now in the top 100,000 ranked sites which is great.

Still a long way to go to get a higher traffic ranking for this blog for which a lot of hard work and dedication is required
.

1 comments:

Anonymous June 15, 2008 at 7:29 PM  

Congrats! Keep it up!! I have started my blog approx 2 months ago and its Alexa ranking also increases every week and its almost close to yours:)

Post a Comment

Recent Visitors

Copyright © 2008-2009 Kashifblog.com | Privacy Policy |