Finally I signed up for Entrecard

Home | Subscribe Rss | Contact

Finally I signed up for Entrecard

>> Apr 22, 2008


Entrecard Banner


After being recommended my lots of fellow bloggers and also analyzing the potential , I finally joined Entrecard . But the fact is that I am still exploring how things work with Entrecard so I am still a noob when it comes to Entrecard .

If anyone who has played with Entrecard before can do me a favor and tell me how this whole stuff of Entrecard works then I will allow him to place his Entrecard on my blog for a week time . If this is possible , since I do not know it is allowed or even possible.

Some people seem to be getting a lot of traffic from Entrecard which really amazes me as there is no investment involved and the traffic that they get is usually from relevant sites , if they have dropped it wisely.

5 comments:

Felex Tan April 23, 2008 at 10:15 AM  

Good luck to you.Well,entrecard does drives traffics to your website.On the other hand ,it increases bounce rate at your blog as well.Try to balance it.

Anonymous April 23, 2008 at 11:29 AM  

Thanks for sharing this info . I can already experience high bounce rate from EC . Need to counter that or this is going to ruin my stats ;)

Anonymous April 24, 2008 at 11:19 PM  

Hi, nice to have you in the Entrecard community. Don't worry about the bounce rates because your blog is plenty of useful information (I didn't know about VADpay for instance and signed under your referral link) and as people who bounces started to realize your blog is worth stopping by and read they'll become readers instead of bouncers.

I'd like to invite you to try a free entrecard widget I've designed which will help you to get more visitors as it's designed to reward those who drop cards on your site. Take a look at my blog and see for yourself how it works.

have a good day
Anthony

Anonymous April 24, 2008 at 11:51 PM  

I am still debating Entrecard.
It is good to know about the bouncerate, but I would not let that be the reason. It seems a lot like BlogRush but with major differences (I know that statement made no sense).

Anonymous April 25, 2008 at 12:23 AM  

@ Anthony

Thanks for dropping me a comment . I visited your widget page and it looks interesting . Might get one in future :)

@ Eyes on Wisconsin

I think BlogRush has a seriously low click through rate on the other hand EC seems to draw more traffic and takes letter space . So my money is on EC at the moment ;)

Post a Comment

Recent Visitors

Copyright © 2008-2009 Kashifblog.com | Privacy Policy |